North Dakota voters will have a chance to help shape the future of our country and choose the candidate they would like to see on the ballot for president of the United States on Tuesday, March 10.
Note that your polling place might be in a different location from where you traditionally vote on general elections or during midterms. Take a look below, and choose which is most convenient for you to travel to on March 10. And before you head out, check our Know You Rights guide so you’re prepared to handle any situation at the ballot box.
Democratic-NPL Presidential Caucus polling place locations:
Open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time
Bismarck: AFL-CIO House of Labor, 1323 E. Front Ave #1
Minot: IBEW, 125 35th Ave. NE
- Williston: James Memorial Preservation, Classroom, 621 1st Ave. W
- Devils Lake: Holiday Inn Express, 875 Hwy 2 East
- Dickinson: Dickinson Elks Lodge, 501 Elks Drive
- Belcourt: Sky Dancer Casino & Resort, Event Center, 3965 Sky Dancer Way NE
- Fort Yates: Standing Rock High School, Gymnasium, 9189 ND-24
- New Town: Northern Lights Center, 710 East Ave.
- Wahpeton: Wahpeton Community Center, 304 5th St. S
- Fort Totten: Cankdeska Cikana Community College – Gymnasium, 214 1st Ave.
- Grand Forks: IBEW, 1714 N. Washington St.
- Jamestown: Gladstone Hotel, Gladstone I Conference Room, 111 2nd St. NE
- Valley City: Straus Mall, Upper floor, 200 Central Ave. N
Each voter will be required to sign in, notate their selection of candidate and sign a Pledge of Support for the Democratic Party. Votes will be counted by machines in Burleigh County and Cass County. A third-party election vendor will tabulate and produce results. Unlike the traditional presidential caucus that took place in 2016, you can complete your ballot and leave the site.
Republican Presidential Caucus polling place locations:
Open from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Central time
- Bismarck: Ramada Inn, 1400 E. Interchange Ave.
- Fargo: Holiday Inn, 3803 13th Ave. S
- Grand Forks: Ramada Inn, 1205 N. 43rd St.
- Minot: Grand Hotel, 1505 N. Broadway
- Underwood: Underwood City Hall, 88 Lincoln Ave.
- Devils Lake: City Plaza, 210 US-2
- Valley City: District 24 GOP Headquarters, 341 North Central Ave.
- Park River: Alexander House Restaurant, 903 Park St. W
Each voter will be required to sign a statement that the voter is affiliated with the Republican Party in past elections or plans to do so in the upcoming election. Votes will be counted on-site by hand and then reported to State Republican Headquarters.
More information here: https://www.kxnet.com/news/local-news/north-dakota-presidential-caucuses-are-coming-up-heres-what-you-need-to-know/