Regardless of what the courts say, abortion is our right and we won’t stop fighting for our ability to control our bodies and our futures.
The ACLU of North Dakota will never stop fighting for a person’s right to an abortion, but we need your help more than ever. Are you with us? Together, we'll fight as hard as it takes – for as long as it takes – to protect everyone’s fundamental freedoms.
Here are eight ways you can support the fight for abortion rights today.
1. Commit to remain informed and ready for the fight ahead by adding your name to the growing list of action takers in North Dakota.
2. Talk to your peers about abortion access. Check out our handy guide for help getting started.
3. Text FIGHT BACK to 826-23 to get alerted for actions near you.
4. Donate to a local abortion fund like the North Dakota WIN Fund.
5. Connect with your elected officials. They need to hear from you and know you’re paying attention.
6. Share your story by writing a letter to the editor or publishing a blog on sites like Medium. If you need some help getting started, check out our resource page.
7. Use your social media channels to keep conversations going. Make sure you're following the ACLU for updates and more!
8. Share this page with your friends and family to make sure folks around you are informed.
Keep the momentum going! It’s beyond time for North Dakota to recognize that abortion care is essential health care. It is our right to shape our families, to access the health care we need, to decide when, whether, or how we have children, and how we shape our lives.