As we near the end of 2019, our team at the American Civil Liberties Union of North Dakota extends eternal gratitude to the teams of volunteers, members, and supporters who joined us this year. With your support, we were able to further our mission of making North Dakota better for everybody.
More specifically, we’d like to thank each of you for the many contributions you shared to strengthen civil rights and civil liberties in your communities.
Thank you for doing things like:
- Rising to the occasion to defend civil rights and civil liberties in your communities
- Showing up to demand Burleigh County continue to accept refugees
- Making your voice heard by sending emails and handwritten letters to your elected leaders
- Weighing in on issues that matter to you most
- Taking time to pen letters to our new staff to discuss ways we can continue to work together to make North Dakota better for everyone
- Voting in your local and statewide elections
- Signing up to join our team of statewide volunteers and taking to the halls of our state capitol to lobby legislators to do better