- To contact an ACLU staff member, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 701-491-9104.
- To become a card-carrying member of the ACLU of North Dakota, click here. Join by phone by calling 888-567-ACLU. (888-567-2258)
- To become an official ACLU volunteer, please email email@example.com.
- To donate or talk about deepening your financial support of the work we do at the ACLU of North Dakota, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you're seeking legal assistance or advice on a civil liberties related concern, please fill out our legal intake form.
- To get a civil liberties angle to your story, email Janna at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request a speaker from the ACLU of North Dakota or request a member of our team to come to your event as a vendor, please click here.
- To share your story with us on a particular civil liberties issue to be published as a blog or video, email Adam at email@example.com.
American Civil Liberties Union of North Dakota
P.O. Box 1190
Fargo, ND 58107