Pride festivals help us celebrate the culture and diversity of the LGBTQ+ and Two Spirit community throughout North Dakota. But what's a proper celebreation without music?
That’s why the ACLU of North Dakota has created a Pride playlist on Spotify.
The playlist is a locally curated list of eclectic tunes from LGBTQ+ and Two Spirit artists and allies from different eras and genres. Some are up-tempo tracks, some are ballads, and others nod to empowerment and fighting back and include:
- “I’m Coming Out,” by Diana Ross
- “Baby I'm Burnin'” by Dolly Parton
- “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga
- “Montero” by Lil Nas X
- “Waterloo” by Cher
- “Sissy that Walk” by RuPaul
- “We Are Family” by Sister Sledge
- “This is Me” by Keala Settle
The playlist can be found on Spotify right now.
Be sure to like and download so you can take it with you anywhere.